Monday, January 29, 2007

My life !

I come from a family of 5. Where everyone really looks up to me (I guess) because i am almost the first of everything from both sides of my parents. i have kinda disappointed them a number of times but I'm quick to get up and keep been me .
I was born and buttered in a wannabe town ( the town that just wants to be like Lagos )I went to a really nice primary school i guess the best in Town then , had loads of fun before i was 10 ( i was the only child for like 11years ) had almost every thing i needed . i grew up in a nice neighbourhood where the cream of the society lived as well . Those were the good ol' dayz. I have two wonderful sisters and parents every one would pray for ! I am Emini!
TO THOSE WHO HAVE MADE A WONDERFUL IMPACT IN MY LIFE
Lord and Saviour -Jesus Christ - I know my life now has more meaning than it ever had since i met you on Easter Sunday of April 2004 . When i thought every thing was over you brought light into my life . Thank you for shedding your blood for me over 2000 years ago. You are my LORD!
2.My Mother -You are one in billion .love you loads.
3.Mama - Thanks for all the support even though you might never read this . i will always love you !
4. Daddy - I love you so much even with all the short comings !Thanks for being the world GREATEST DAD !
5. Sisters - Gods Gift to our family you are the reasons why i would always know Delay is not Denial . Gods perfect will will be done in your lives .
6. Mummy's Best Friend - Sometimes i ask myself - are you real? If yes then you a blessing to my family thanks for staying with us through the thick and thin.i hope to have a friend just like you !
7.Pastors Sam and Nike - Gods gift to my generation . i continually pray for a continuous flow of his anointing up your family .Thanks for showing me Humility in Service of God . U are both too much !!!
8.Mrs kemi A. - Thanks for showing me that no matter what it i can can do all things and all things through Christ . thanks for showing me the path of honour . You are Blessed!
9.C.A and G.tO.-thanks for showing me love and assistance in my work place from the beginning , i didn't know it would be like this but the love you two showed me is still in my heart . i will always cherish you .
10. My friends , acquaintances and colleagues - Thanks for been there !!! Love you loads

7 comments:

ThatGirl said...

WELCOME TO BLOGGER SISTER! GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

God bless and thanks for stopping by my page! I appreciate it!

Favoured Girl said...

Welcome to Blogging! You sound like someone I could be really good friends with :-)

I'll be back!

Confused Naija Girl said...

welcome to blogger!! thanks for stopping by my page

Anonymous said...

welcome to blogville!

Eminie said...

@Nijababe ,CNG ,Zioner Thanks thanks thanks
@Fav Gal yes yes yes ur bog has been an inspiration to me too

Queenb said...

Welcome aboard bloggville...nice start...make sure you keep it up o!